Technical Consultant II (MD, Adelphi)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/17/2016
END DATE 11/3/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Koniag Information Security Services (KSS), www.koniagss.com , is currently taking applications for a Technical Consultant II. This is an immediate fill position working on-site at a Government facility located in the Washington, DC metro area. Please apply only if you are:
* Interested in continuing your education.
* Dedicated and hard working.
* Professional in both conduct and appearance.
* Self-motivated and looking for a position that is challenging and rewarding.
Qualified applicants must be a U.S. CITIZEN and able to obtain and maintain TOP SECRET security clearance with SSBI eligibility.
Responsibilities & Duties include, but are not limited to:
* 3+ years of experience with TDMA SATCOM hub operations, SATCOM NOC operations, iDirect experience preferred.
* 2+ years' experience with data networking (e.g. Routers, Switches, Firewalls, Adtran, Cisco, Juniper, ect.) required.
* Understanding of networking technologies and topologies (i.e. TCP/IP, BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, IPSec, HSRP, VRRP, SNMP, LAN, WAN) and remote access connectivity requirements.
* Identifies, troubleshoots and resolves hardware, software and network-related problems encountered on various hubs, modems, and networks.
* Build and assemble electrical and electronic component prototypes and systems using engineering drawings and schematics, drawings data and knowledge of electronic principals, instruments and tools.
* Testing to the component level with basic tools such as meters, analyzers, oscilloscopes and other test equipment.