Technical Customer Solutions Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 12/14/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPOSITION DESCRIPTION & RESPONSIBILITIES
The Customer Solutions Technical Analyst plays a key role in Compuware s mission to help our customers Mainstream the Mainframe . Technical Analysts provide customers with technical solutions while optimizing the overall customer experience by analyzing customer issues and obtaining a deep understanding of their technical problem(s) and overall objectives. They establish rapport and manage customer expectations, they evaluate and report software problems, and they respond to inquiries relating to product installation, configuration, functionality and capabilities. This position involves direct communication (digital and phone) with customers as well as cross functional collaboration with product managers and engineers. At Compuware, our employees embrace a whatever-it-takes attitude and continuous improvement.
* Takes ownership and accountability for the call / case resolution process
* Provides a high quality interactions and timely responses to customer inquiries
* Manages customer expectations with regard to their call / case resolution timeframe and status
* Is highly self-directed for both day-to-day responsibilities as well as on-going development of technical skills
* Acts as mentor to other Analysts in technical analysis, issue diagnosis, resolution, planning, and business process
* Partners with Customer Solutions Content Developers to author and maintain help center content such as troubleshooting guides and other forms of technical documentation
* Periodically provides after hours customer support coverage
* Working knowledge of, and experience with, mainframe technologies, environments and products (ideally IMS, DB2, CICS, SCM, etc.)
* Strong verbal & written communication skills
* Strong customer handling skills and customer service orientation
* Proven problem solving and analytical ability
* Excellent organizational/time management skills.
* Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently
Compuware is unlike any 40-year-old software company you've ever seen; we are nimble, fast and obsessed with excellence and continuous improvement. We empower the world s largest companies to excel in the digital economy by fully leveraging their high-value mainframe intellectual property. We do this by delivering highly innovative mainframe application development and performance optimization solutions that uniquely enable IT to drive business value.