Technical Delivery Manager Security
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/21/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE:
TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 58 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.The Technical Delivery Manager (TDM) is accountable for the delivery of cross functional Information Security focused initiatives for T-Mobile USA. This position aligns to the Corporate Information Security, Cyber Security Management Office. The Cyber Security Management Office is the centralized project and program management function within the Corporate Information Security organization. The Technical Delivery Manager owns solution delivery and is ultimately responsible for project leadership, management, quality, and timely/cost-effective delivery. The TDM works effectively with multiple stakeholders and applies customer relationship management practices, including the identification of appropriate, mutually agreed upon objectives. The TDM must also be able to lead technical personnel (Security Engineers, Systems Analysts, Developers, Testers), provide input to functional design and architecture, track and resolve technical issues during build and test phases, and overall coordination of the successful development and delivery of information security solutions. This position requires competency in information security concepts as well as standard project management methodologies (Waterfall and Agile SCRUM). As a member of the Cyber Security Management Office, the TDM may also perform portfolio management tasks as assigned and contribute to the ongoing development of the Cyber Security Management Office project execution frameworks.Qualifications
- Experience driving Information Security focused business and technical projects
- Experience working within a centralized project management function
- Experience in driving the SDLC process for packaged and custom solutions
- Experience with standard project management methodologies (e.g., Waterfall, Agile SCRUM)
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Ability to lead by influence up, down, and across an organization
- 7+ years of direct project management experience required, information security project management preferred
- Experience in the telecommunications industry is desirable
- PMP and/or Scrum Master credentials preferred
- Information Security certifications, CISSP, CISM, CISA and/or GSEC desirableMinimum Qualifications At least 18 years of age. Legally authorized to work in the United States. High School Diploma or GED. Pre-employment background screen.Responsibilities
- Facilitates teams in fast paced environment to deliver high-quality projects on time and within budget
- Manages business requirements and scope, coordinates between cross-functional teams to ensure adherence to business requirements and architectural direction
- Partners with Project Managers and stakeholders inside and outside of the information security organization to coordinate work effort between analysis, development, architecture, operations, release management, and quality assurance teams
- Functions as business liaison and relationship manager to ensure alignment of technical solutions to business objectives and priorities
- Monitor and report status to senior-level business stakeholders during all phases of the project lifecycle
- Monitor, track and report project budget information
- Create and maintain key project artifacts to support project reporting and traceability requirements
- Serve as CIS's first point of escalation to leadership in order to resolve project issues and blockers
- Establish and maintain relationships with business clients to ensure that their needs are articulated in business and technological terms
- Indirectly manage the work effort of T-Mobile development personnel and 3rd party vendors, in the delivery of assigned projects and programs. Provide development status reporting to Senior Management.
- Contributes to the development and continuous improvement of Cyber Security Management Office frameworks and tactical execution strategiesWe Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law. .