Technical Director 8/20/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY TECHNICAL DIRECTOR - SENIOR DEVELOPER / ENGINEER
We are a mobile payments / billing company managing the payment and billing process between mobile operators and content/traffic providers. We have operations across Latin America, Europe, Middle East and India and our customers are some of the largest media companies and application providers in the world. We provide market entry and billing services for service providers who market and deliver their products to mobile subscribers.
The position requires working across multiple technology platforms that support billing transactions as well as multi media content and applications. Integrations into Mobile Operator and billing partner interfaces including design and scaling through API services and management.
- Entire software development life cycle, end to end.
- As the most senior developer responsible to lead a team of junior developers.
- Develops apps support methodologies and standards for application analysis and testing.
- Demonstrates an advanced understanding of main system flows.
- Consults with end users to identify system specifications and incorporates into overall system design.
- Responsible for resource management and allocation of work.
- Provides in-depth and sophisticated analysis with interpretive thinking to define problems and develop innovative solutions.
- Directly impacts the business through contribution to technical direction and strategic decisions for apps support.
- Responsible for the management of systems and funtional operations of all company IT systems.
- Influences and negotiates with senior leaders (across functions); may communicate with external parties.
- Design and deliver innovative solutions to provide high quality.
- Manage project demands and deadlines under pressure.
- Keep company systems operations on a 24/7 basis with support structure in place.
- Deliver company SLA requirements to partners.
- Goals orientated with a strong focus on results and delivery times / deadlines.
- Provide support at first level to our internal and external clients.
- Monitor and prevent performance issues with company plaforms and act on demand.
- He/she must be able to work with project managers and team leads to develop and support customized solutions. Candidate must be able to work individually and within a team on group projects.
- He/she must have a proven ability to work on multiple projects with attention to detail while meeting deadlines.
- Applicant will have solid object oriented programming knowledge.
-BS/MS or PhD in Computer Science or equivalent
-Extensive development experience in .NET technologies (C#).
-Knowledge about Mobile VAS services and affiliates marketing business preferred but not essential.
-Knowledge and ability to work with different types of mobile protocols.
-Knowledge about mobile billing process.
-Creation of API enviroments to establish comunication between platforms.
-Knowledge of scrum and agile methodology.
-Resposible for building products used by millions user on a worldwide basis.
-Knowledge of mobile architecture and mobile operator functions.
-Strong analytical and communication skills
-7 years + working in development area.
-Project developer and or platform manager experience.
-3+ years developing web applications using C#.
-Strong knowledge in Webservice and Web development.
-A deep understanding and hands-on experience with MVC model or other design patterns.
-A strong understanding of Object Oriented Programming.
-Strong experience in SQL query writing and stored procedures.
-Knowledge in SQL database maintenance and identification of problems.
-Experience on code optimization.
-Experience working on maintenance and bug fixing activities.
-Knoweldge about mobile transactions and marketing a plus.
-Fully bilingual English/Spanish
-Ability finding creative ways to solve problems efficiently
-Start up experience in a high energy environment a plus