Technical Helpdesk Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are looking for TECHNICAL HELPDESK ANALYST for our client in CARY, NC
JOB TITLE: TECHNICAL HELPDESK ANALYST
JOB LOCATION: CARY, NC
JOB TYPE: CONTRACT - 12 MONTHS / CONTRACT TO HIRE / DIRECT HIRE
"US CITIZENS AND THOSE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE US ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY. WE ARE UNABLE TO SPONSOR H1B CANDIDATES AT THIS TIME."
* Minimum 6months to a year of IT call center experience
* Active Directory experience
* Password reset experience
* Ticketing System experience
* Windows/Outlook troubleshooting experience
* Remote Access experience
* Network connection troubleshooting experience
* Ability to actively seek a resolution for issue without assistance/think outside the box to aid in closing ticket in timely manner
* Escalation experience
* Professional attitude
HelpDesk : IT, Helpdesk Support, Desktop operating systems, Desk Side Support, Desk Side, IT Support, Technical Support, Windows Support, MAC Support, MACOSX Support, Remote Support, Support Tech, 24x7, Support Technician, Outlook Migration, Exchange Migration, printer support, VOIP Support, LAN Support, Windows Support, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows 8, antivirus software, spyware, desktop computers, network servers, network printers, remote connections, connectivity, networks, MS Office, desktop technician, PC technician, support engineer, PC support, desktop support, PC ticketing, laptops, fixing, cabling, LAN/WAN, network. Cisco switches, hubs, TCP/IP, IP, troubleshooting, SMS, Active Directory, Dell Kace, Help Desk systems, A+, CompTIA, Dell Support, HP Support