Technical Implementation Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/6/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONTECHNICAL IMPLEMENTATION MANAGER
PROFESSIONAL SERVICES GROUP (PSG)
Accuity is growing! Not content with being a $240m market leading online brand we are growing our product portfolio and are seeking a Technical Implementation Manager. Accuity is a leading brand within Reed Business Information, one of the world's top-100 'online superpowers' and part of the FTSE100 RELX media and publishing group.
You'll be working for a market leading online data brand that is growing quickly. You'll be working in a cross-functional team, working alongside colleagues from a variety of technical and commercial functions - this makes us more agile, and builds greater understanding and closer relationships between technology and other business areas, it also means that you learn more, have a more varied role, and further diversify your skills!
Our growing Compliance and Payment divisions based in our Evanston office with opportunity to work on client engagements in the US and internationally. The Professional Services Group is responsible for deploying and supporting our technology solutions for clients as well as providing integration solutions including software development. Accuity produces technology solutions related to Anti-Money Laundering compliance for the financial services sector as well as payment solutions.
We require a Technical Implementation Manager to focus on supporting client technical deployment engagements and in-house software development with the Professional Services Group team members. The candidate performs various assigned technical tasks related to client-facing projects around product installation, configuration, and providing tailored solutions through integration of software components.
* Take direction from PSG AssociateDirector
* Travel to client sites to install Accuity solutions, provide support as needed
* Work with customers and Accuity's PSG team in creating solution proposals and project plans
* Work in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
* Occasionally, work on software development components for Accuity's integrated solutions.
* Create documentation for the solutions provided as needed.
* Communicate with functional area managers, project sponsors, and/or consultants regarding status of specific projects.
* Travel varies depending onsite support and development for customers and can be relatively high at times. However, it is customer driven.
* Travel may include international locations in Europe, Middle East and Asia.
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED:
* Communicate effectively, tactfully, and appropriately with clients, and all levels of Accuity professional staff.
* Maintain a professional demeanor at all times.
* Excellent writing skills and superior oral delivery.
* Strong software development skills and ability to work with minimal guidance and complete tasks in a fast-paced environment.
3 - 5years experience in Java, Object Oriented Technology, C/C++ or .NET/C# a plus.
3 - 5years experience in full-cycle software development including design decisions and product ownership required.
Knowledge of Operating Systems including Linux/UNIX required, scripting skills preferred (batch, shell).
1 - 3years of exposure to relational database systems, scripting and administration preferred.
Has demonstrated understanding of Services Oriented Architectures and how it relates to business requirements.
Excellent engineering discipline, data modeling and analytical skills.
Experience in enterprise standard application frameworks such as Spring Framework and JMS a valuable plus
Knowledge of networking, web servers, application servers and enterprise systems is preferred.
Demonstrated troubleshooting and support skills for any range of software products highly desired.
Highly motivated self-starter.
1 - 3years' experience working within the financial services sector desired.
REED BUSINESS INFORMATION
Reed Business Information (RBI) provides information, analytics and data to business professionals worldwide. Our strong global products and services hold market-leading positions across a wide range of industry sectors including banking, petrochemicals and aviation where we help customers make key strategic decisions every day. RBI is part of RELX Group plc, a world-leading provider of information solutions for professional customers across industries.
RBI is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
RBI General Benefits Package
- 401k match of 5%
- 18 Days Holiday
- Paid Charity Days - 2 days per year
- Benefits start the upon hire date