Technical Lead, Automation Eng
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
Cox Corporate Services, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONDescription Autotrader, a division of Cox Automotive, is seeking a Technical Lead Automation Engineer to join their team in the Perimeter Mall area of Atlanta, GA.
The automation engineer is responsible for working with next generation technologies to design, develop, and implement solutions to the release automation framework in order to support and grow the new automation discipline at Autotrader. The Automation Engineer will be part of an innovative, highly visible group. To be successful in this role one must be able to work effectively in a fluid, fast-paced environment. This role requires good communication skills, both with team members and business contacts.
Technologies we utilize:
Subversion/Git, Nexus, Jenkins, Crucible, SonarQube, ANT, Maven, Python, JSON, PowerShell, Java, JBoss and J2EE technologies (eg css, jquery, Primefaces, xsl)
JUNIT, TestNG, EasyMock.
* Develop, implement and maintain build automation tools and frameworks based on specifications
* Participate in the design of new or changing programs
* Share knowledge by effectively documenting work
* Stay current with changes in the technical area of expertise
* Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of the assigned application(s), functional area(s) or project(s)
* Work with the team to ensure the quality of the assigned application(s), functional area(s) or project(s)
* Respond quickly and effectively to production issues and taking responsibility for seeing those issues through resolution.
* Bachelor s degree or equivalent industry experience
* 3+ years experience in continuous integration and continuous deployment automation
* 5 + years professional experience in enterprise class software development
* General experience in:
* Debugging software and environments
* Build and Deployment automation
* Evaluation/Installation/configuration/integration/upgrading and support of development tools
* Agile/SCRUM experience
* SCRIPTING LANGUAGES: bash, ANT, Maven, Python, JSON, PowerShell
* APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT: Java, JBoss and J2EE technologies (eg css, jquery, Primefaces, xsl)
* Experience using automated unit testing technologies (JUNIT, TestNG, EasyMock).
Cox Automotive is a leader in vehicle remarketing services, digital marketing and software solutions for automotive dealers, manufacturers and consumers. Cox Automotive includes AutoTrader.com, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim and a host of other global businesses and brands. Headquartered in Atlanta, Cox Automotive employs nearly 24,000 employees in over 150 locations worldwide. We partner with more than 40,000 dealers and touch more than 67 percent of all car buyers in the U.S. with the most recognized brands in the industry. We unite more than 20 brands in this space, providing an end-to-end solution to transform the way the world buys, sells and owns cars.
Primary Location:US-GA-Atlanta-3003 Summit Blvd
Job Level:Individual Contributor