Technical Lead, Cloud Banking
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition : TECHNICAL LEAD, CLOUD BANKING
Location: DALLAS , TX
NOTE: RELOCATION ASSISTANCE WILL BE PROVIDED BY THE CLIENT IF YOU ARE NOT LOCAL TO JOB LOCATION
Primary job function will be to lead the Development and Deployment Digital and Cloud Based Customer Facing and 3rd Party Vendor applications to deliver end-to-end Banking Solution to Tier 3-4 Banks in the US
* Lead development of Integration of 3rd Party Software vendors and Customer Facing Digital and Mobile applications to create an end-to-end Core Banking Solution
* Define the target architecture and landscape for a bank covering the enterprise architecture, application architecture and technical/deployment architecture
* Interface with 3rd party solution providers, understand specifications and create the Banking solution
* Interface with Core Banking Product offshore and enable technical integration with the Product
Background & Experience:
* Hands on Development experience in creating Digital Middleware for Retail Banking
* Minimum 12 years of experience in the banking and IT industry with prior experience in product design, development, consulting and roll-out of Core Banking in the US Market.
* Very good understanding of Banking technology, architectures and solution design. Functional domain exposure in the US in Deposits and Lending
* Must be able to help design enterprise architecture while including but not limited to multi-channel integration, straight through real-time processing, centralized master data and enterprise service based integration
* Manage a team of Developers and provide specifications for Development
* Have deep technical skills on multiple Middleware platforms and real-time Databases.
If you are interested, please send me your updated resume ASAP with below details:
Open to Relocate :
Open to Travel : (%)
Looking forward your kind response.