Technical Leadership Rotational Program- Engineering
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 11/3/2016
Hilti North America
JOB DESCRIPTIONTECHNICAL LEADERSHIP ROTATIONAL PROGRAM - ENGINEERING 192967
Posted On: 09/01/2016 (All day)
For our team at Hilti in Plano we are looking for a
Technical Leadership Rotational Program Engineering
Developing the Engineering Leaders of the Future
Technical innovation is at our core, and our engineers challenge themselves daily to find innovative solutions for the construction industry to build better, safer and more productively. To deliver these innovative solutions to our customers, we re looking for dedicated, high-performing people to join our team. Our corporate culture is founded on integrity, courage, teamwork and commitment. With almost 20,000 employees, in more than 120 countries around the world, we excite our customers and build a better future.
Throughout the program you will work with leaders who not only understand our business but have a passion for people development and helping others achieve greatness.
* 2 year rotational program that includes foundational learning, hands on technical or fire protection experience, project work or field engineering
* Opportunity to fast track your career to management
* Paired with a mentor from whom you can expect guidance and counsel
* Network & work with senior leadership
* Graduating senior with an Engineering Degree in: Civil, Mechanical, Structural, Construction Management (with a Structural Emphasis) or Fire Protection
* 100% mobile and open to relocation
* Solid analytical skills to analyze results and implement effective strategies
* Successful completion of strengths of materials, concrete and steel classes is preferred
* Results oriented and pro-active able to get things done and achieve targets
* Strong communication and presentation skills
* Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
* GPA of 3.0 or above
* Eligible to work in the US permanently without sponsorship
* Strong desire to pursue the business aspect of the engineering profession
We look forward to receiving your application.