Technical Manager - Engineering and Maintenance 8/31/2016
Heavy Industrial Manufacturing Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Req # 503327
Industrial Manufacturing Company is looking for:
POSITION: Technical Manager - Engineering and Maintenance
LOCATION: Wyomissing, Pennsylvania Area (Lancaster/Reading Area)
SALARY: $120-140K + Bonus
EXPERIENCE: 5+ Years Experience
RELOCATION: Relocation Available.
We are seeking an experienced Technical Manager to provide leadership and direction to our Maintenance, Engineering, Weld and Fabrication team at our plant operations. This role is responsible to:
* Lead a team that consists of Maintenance, Welding, Engineering department.
* Coordinate and lead our technical support resources to assist manufacturing in meeting delivery, quality and efficiency objectives
* Support CI and launch initiatives as needed. Experience with Value Streams and Work Cells is a huge plus.
* Develop and support corporate cost save goals
* Participate in the assessment and proposal of equipment needs
* Participate in the evaluation and proposal of department training
* Monitor current PM program to assure an effective and efficient process
* Develop and manage department budgets
* Ensure established processes are consistently followed
The ideal candidate for this role will have experience in metal stampings, assembly and welding processes, however we would consider other types of heavy industrial environments, and the following education, skills, and abilities:
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
* Strong understanding and ability to interpret data to drive decisions
* Able to multi-task in a fast pace automotive environment
* Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related field
* Five or more years of experience leading a team in a manufacturing environment.
* Proficient with MS Office
* Operates with high integrity; builds trust, quickly earns and sustains credibility in relationship with others