Technical Marketing Intern
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 1/26/2017
The Channel Business Unit has an opportunity for a Marketing Intern to develop content for sales enablement tools and for targeted marketing campaigns in support of channel partners. The role work collaboratively across the Technical Marketing team, with BU s and other cross functional teams to achieve content goals. The role will also work to build a strategy on collecting and sharing competitive new product insights by working through digital resources and various subject matter experts throughout our company, gaining exposure to senior and mid-level product management and marketing stakeholders. Exposure to senior management and matrix accountability will provide real-world understanding of the realities of marketing influence within a manufacturing organization, providing significant opportunities for professional growth and development.
RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS:
* Work under the guidance of the Technical Marketing team to collect content and create product messaging for NPI, legacy products and Solutions guides.
* Build out a solutions marketing strategy that includes a roadmap of the solutions guides, digital plan, training courses and sales enablement tool support.
* Implement a Fast Track methodology for creating Solutions guides and execute a plan to sustain the creation of one per month.
* Research the BU needs for new product competitive assessment.
* Develop a repeatable process for a competitive insight report to share with BU leadership.
Preferred Competencies, Experience and Knowledge:
* Fundamental knowledge of product marketing and sales
* On track to complete a Marketing, Business, or Engineering degree
* Ability to work in a cross-functional, collaborative environment
* Fluent in English and comfortable interacting on a global basis
* Independent worker: self-motivated with ability to manage time and competing priorities with minimal supervision
* Strong analytical and verbal/written communications skills
* Strong work ethic - willingness to roll-up sleeves and do the work as part of a team
* Strategic ability with strong results-orientation and execution characteristics
* Reports directly to the Channel Training Manager
* Position will be located in Middletown, Pennsylvania