Technical Marketing Position
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 3/13/2017
Keyence Corporation of America
JOB DESCRIPTIONTechnical Marketing Associate
The Technical Marketing Team is responsible for creating resources for internal and external marketing
needs, developing the skill level of the division s sales force, as well as providing knowledgeable support
to both sales and customers.
In this role, you will be responsible for marketing efforts to support the divisional direction, including:
content creation and design, marketing communication, SEM, email marketing, customer surveys, and
trade show coordination.
Candidates should possess strong communication skills and demonstrate excellent prioritization and
attention to detail.
Principal duties and tasks
* Provide product and application support for customers and salespeople
* Manage web marketing efforts, including SEM and website advertising
* Create and carry out email marketing efforts including targeted e marketing campaigns
* Create marketing content for use by divisional sales force
* Analyze marketing efforts to understand effectiveness and value
* Coordinate divisional involvement and representation at company trade shows
* Research and analyze trends of both existing and emerging industries in order to most
effectively place Keyence products into the market
* Travel to tradeshow sites, internal regional conferences, and/or sales offices for marketing and
training activities * Support division management in the development and implementation of new strategies
* Proactively identify areas to improve department operation efficiency and initiate projects to
achieve such improvements
* High degree of attention to detail
* Strong public speaking skill
* Ability to organize and prioritize a diverse set of projects, tasks, and activities for timely completion
* Ability to come up with creative training, support, and marketing ideas
* Proficient business writing and oral communication skills
* Knowledge of Microsoft-based applications, particularly Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
* Integrity job requires appropriate handling of confidential, sensitive information
Bachelor s degree in marketing, business, or similar discipline
Keyence Corporation is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate in employment and ensures equal opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, nationality, age, sex or atypical hereditary cellular or blood trait of any individual, genetic information, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, marital status, pregnancy, family responsibility, affectional or sexual preference/orientation, veteran status, liability for service in the armed forces of the United States, refusal to submit to genetic test or make available the results of genetic test or any other reason protected by state or federal law. If, due to disability, you are unable to complete this online application, please fax your request for a reasonable accommodation or expression of interest to (201)474-9177.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
E-VERIFY: If you are selected for this position, the documentation you present for purposes of completing the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Form I-9 on your hire date will be verified through the DHS "E-Verify" system. Federal law requires Keyence Corporation of America to use the E-Verify system to confirm the employment eligibility of all new hires. Under this system, the new hire is required to resolve any identified discrepancies within eight (8) Federal government work days as a condition of continued employment.