Digital Design Technical Marketing Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 2/3/2017
Mountain View, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONThis is an excellent opportunity for you to work on the industry s leading synthesis product. Looking for energetic individuals with innovative ideas, strong technical understanding and a proven ability to identify and articulate customer and market requirements to deliver a differentiated product.
As a SYNOPSYS Technical Marketing Manager, you will
* Work closely with the product team, support channel and customers to accelerate product and technology adoption
* Generate marketing requirements documents, review and influence functional specifications, and drive new feature development
* Develop and manage relationships and engagements with key customers and strategic ecosystem partners.
* Be responsible for competitive analysis and creating marketing programs to differentiate against the competition and further product placement.
* Create high quality collateral including technical product and feature presentations, technology white papers, customer case studies, trade-show presentations, contributed articles for industry publications.
* Be an accomplished champion for the product, able to present and engage with the technology both internally and externally to an interactive audience.
Requires a minimum of 8 years of experience in technical marketing or related role for software products in the EDA industry. Requires technical orientation and understanding of synthesis and digital implementation along with a thorough understanding of customer wants and needs; A proven ability to work in a matrix environment with a track record of successfully managing and growing products; Possesses exceptional written and verbal communication and public speaking skills.
Excellent benefits are important to you and your family.
SYNOPSYS offers a variety of options to help you be well, build wealth and maintain a healthy work/life balance. Learn more at http://benefits.synopsys.com.