Technical Optimization Associate/ Business Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe have a an exciting opportunity for a Technical Associate/Business Analyst to join the Customer Optimization team based in Denver, Colorado. Reporting to the Head of Customer Optimization, this role will work alongside Technical Engineers and Consultants engaged directly with our key customers throughout the North American region.
Our teams act as customer advocates, owning responsibility for monitoring performance of assigned customers to unlock the value of our Travelport products in order to maximize customer efficiency, productivity and revenue contribution.
The Technical Optimization Associate will build trusted, technical relationships with customers, providing recommendations to improve our customer search and booking workflow to achieve commercial goals.
* Work collaboratively within the region and Technical Optimization team to ensure ongoing customer engagements align with key commercial objectives and deliver business value for Travelport and our customers via:
* Pre-sales support and consultation
* Post-sales tactical development and implementation support
* Local customer optimization and ongoing business performance reviews
* Consultancy through high priority re-contract and retention activities
* Plan and execute regular engagement with new and existing customers to maintain and enhance relationships, making proactive use of current Travelport customer data to offer technical consultancy, product and project solutions.
* Demonstrate a broad range of technical product knowledge to realize maximum value from Travelport products.
* Provide technical and product recommendations to optimize customer workflow and applications for maximum performance and efficiency.
* Provide requirements and solution context to our central Technology Delivery teams for global implementation.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience, Training, Education:
* Educated to diploma/degree level or equivalent work experience
* Proven experience in customer facing roles.
* Excellent analytical skills that include end to end process and systems analysis.
* Experience in XML and API s solutions is advantageous.
* Working knowledge of BI reporting tools such as QlikView, PowerBI, Excel, Cognos, etc is desirable.
* Self-motivated learner, with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Excellent relationship building and collaboration skills with a good understanding of different cultures and how to work with them to deliver results, in a global organization.
* Experience within the travel industry is advantageous.
* Uses insightful judgment, identifies and analyzes information to make decisions, recommendations and solve problems.
* Expected to meet with key customers in support of objectives and goals for the region.
* Must be able to travel 20-40% of the time throughout the region, some International travel maybe required..