Product Account Mgr - ITSM - USA
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 12/20/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONDo you have a strong background in IT Service Management? Are you technical by trade but also love the excitement of sales and crushing your quota? Are you looking for that RIGHT opportunity to strike a balance between your technical skills and your sales strengths? Look no further, we've got it all for you right here at BMC!
The BMC Software Product Account Manager - ITSM is responsible for working directly with Area Sales Management, their account teams and customers selling IT SERVICE MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS into assigned strategic, corporate and/or global accounts. This specialist will focus on working with both existing and new logo account opportunities from qualification to closure to drive Service Support (ITSM) revenue by accelerating the rate and size of deals. Key objectives are to achieve their revenue goals and defined growth targets each quarter. You will act as a consultant to your clients showing them the value that ITSM products and solutions can provide to thier overall strategy.
This resource will be expected to be a subject matter expert and evangelist in the ITSM space and be fluent in ANY ITIL or ITSM situation.
This includes a deep understanding of how ITSM fits into a broader BSM platform, the business drivers/initiatives supported by ITSM, the competitive landscape, industry trends, and analyst research etc
* You must be able to articulate a vision that resonates with the customer and must be able to align value to key business problems being addressed by the solution being proposed.
* You will build trust with others by acting authentically and with integrity and taking initiative to lead the sales process.
* Work effectively as a team member but is also able to facilitate the sales opportunity by providing team leadership and orchestrating the internal and external resources needed to effectively manage the sales process.
5 years selling in the ITSM Space. Strong Technical background
Enterprise Sales experience (Large account experience with consistent and demonstrable C level contacts)
Aggressive, self-motivated, hunter mentality
Proven record of consistent over achievement of quota
Proficient in the use of applications such as, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook, Excellent presentation & Communication skills.
* Able to consistently qualify, generate, and execute on opportunities that provide profitable revenue to BMC.
* Consistently builds an effective pipeline and executes on each phase of the sales process.
* Articulates a vision that resonates with the customer and demonstrates value
* Applies a thorough understanding of business practice, industry trends, and the competitive landscape to carry out a repeatable sales process.
* Incorporates knowledge of our products and services, the customer, and key competitors into the sales process and uses that knowledge to uncover customer needs and create value based solutions
* Is intellectually curious and able to bring an energy and spirit of innovation to the role.
* Builds trust with others by acting authentically and with integrity.
* Works effectively as a team member but is also able to facilitate the sales opportunity by providing team-on-team leadership and orchestrating the internal and external resources needed to effectively manage the sales process
* Uses two-sided discovery to uncover the key drivers of value for the customer.
* Is skilled in articulating the value of our solutions and is able to clearly differentiate the company's solutions in the marketplace.
* Leverages the value of our solutions in the negotiation process to drive maximum margin for the company.
* Establishes customer relationships that enable BMC to be viewed as a trusted advisor
BMC Software helps leading companies around the world put technology at the forefront of business transformation, improving the delivery and consumption of digital services. From mainframe to cloud to mobile, BMC delivers innovative IT management solutions that have enabled more than 15,000 customers to leverage complex technology into extraordinary business performance - increasing their agility and exceeding anything they previously thought possible. BMC Software. It's amazing what IT was meant to be.