Technical Product Expert
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 3/13/2017
Keyence Corporation of America
JOB DESCRIPTIONTechnical Product Expert
The Technical Marketing Team members are the product experts for their respective divisions. They are responsible for developing the skill level of the division s sales force, creating resources for internal and external marketing needs, as well as providing knowledgeable support to both sales and customers.
In this role, you will: orchestrate product-related trainings for the purpose of maximizing sales, provide product support and application assistance, and create marketing / sales resources to support the divisional direction.
Candidates should possess strong communication skills, including public speaking, and demonstrate excellent prioritization and attention to details.
Principal duties and tasks
* Provide product and application support for customers and salespeople
* Plan, design, develop, and deliver trainings to both new hires and existing employees on products, applications, and competitors
* Develop, update, and disseminate technical guides and tips in order to increase the knowledge and skill level of the sales force
* Develop, proofread, and modify new product release materials such as product literature, technical and sales manuals, training manuals, etc.
* Research and analyze trends of both existing and emerging customer industries, successful product applications, and competitive information in order to maximize the ability of Keyence salespeople to place Keyence products into the market
* Travel to internal regional conferences, sales offices, and/or tradeshows for training and marketing activities
* Support division management in the development and implementation of new strategies
* Proactively identify areas to improve department operation efficiency and initiate projects to achieve such improvements
* High degree of attention to detail
* Strong public speaking skill
* Ability to communicate complex ideas in a simplified fashion
* Ability to organize and prioritize a diverse set of projects, tasks, and activities for timely completion
* Ability to come up with creative training, support, and marketing ideas
* Proficient business writing and oral communication skills
* Knowledge of Microsoft-based applications, particularly Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
* Integrity job requires appropriate handling of confidential, sensitive information
Bachelor s degree in engineering, engineering technology, or similar technical field
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Keyence Corporation is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate in employment and ensures equal opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, nationality, age, sex or atypical hereditary cellular or blood trait of any individual, genetic information, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, marital status, pregnancy, family responsibility, affectional or sexual preference/orientation, veteran status, liability for service in the armed forces of the United States, refusal to submit to genetic test or make available the results of genetic test or any other reason protected by state or federal law. If, due to disability, you are unable to complete this online application, please fax your request for a reasonable accommodation or expression of interest to (201)474-9177.
E-VERIFY: If you are selected for this position, the documentation you present for purposes of completing the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Form I-9 on your hire date will be verified through the DHS "E-Verify" system. Federal law requires Keyence Corporation of America to use the E-Verify system to confirm the employment eligibility of all new hires. Under this system, the new hire is required to resolve any identified discrepancies within eight (8) Federal government work days as a condition of continued employment.