Technical Product Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 11/1/2016
Fort Lauderdale, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
R4567 Technical Product Manager (Open)
Job Posting Title:
Technical Product Manager
The Technical Product Manager develops and manages the exam and certification products for Citrix Education. The primary focus of this position is to manage the product lifecycle for exams and certifications from inception to discontinuation in alignment with Citrix Education's business goals. The Technical Product Manager captures requirements from customers, partners and stakeholders as input into product requirements for certification. He/she creates and maintains product roadmaps that will increase the number of students certified and improve the brand of Citrix Certifications while increasing revenue. The Technical Product Manager owns all of the exam and certification offerings across the Citrix product lines.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Apply in-depth knowledge of certification industry to identify growth and transformation opportunities
- Research and analyze new trends in certification and accreditation programs, assess how trends may impact Citrix and present ideas to management
- Generate creative ideas for new products and offerings
- Discuss and clarify business needs with customers, partners, and learners as input into certification product proposals
- Identify and resolve varied opinions in the marketplace on best practices relating to testing and certification
- Create and present product plans for given product line and manage the product lifecycle within Citrix Education
- Develop key relationships with internal product and readiness teams to understand all of the challenges with features and critical testing areas
- Work closely with product Technical Product Managers to align certifications to training needs
- Contribute ideas for team-wide process and product improvements
- Create and maintain program documentation including policies and procedures, exam development schedule, exam inventory, etc.
- Develop and distribute regular reporting on exam and certification program performance
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Strong Certification industry knowledge
- Seasoned business writing and proofreading skills, attention to detail and accuracy
- Effective product and project management skills
- Proactive customer service skills, responsiveness and professionalism
- Excellence in team environment requiring close collaboration and effective communication
- Skilled in presenting to multiple internal and external audiences, at many levels
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years proven experience in product management, exposure to training products, IT and certification programs experience preferred
- Experience documenting findings and product requirements for technical audiences
- Exposure to product life cycle planning and management
- Experience presenting to a wide range of audiences, including internal stakeholders and external customers
- Experience managing projects across multiple functional teams
Project Mgmt (Product Design)
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we’re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You’ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.