Technical Product Manager II
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
Cambia Health Solutions
Technical Product Manager II
Portland, OR or Seattle, WA
RESPONSIBILITIES & REQUIREMENTS:
The Technical Product Manager is responsible for the capturing and articulating product strategy, vision, design, development and ongoing oversight of products that support the launch and growth of business. These roles are responsible for all phases of new product development and management from market analysis and ideation, through strategy creation and execution, and ongoing monitoring and communication of implementation tactics and results. Accountable the timely completion of product analyses, business case development, people and budget scheduling, user experience design and research, development of formal product plans, senior level presentations, implementation of product changes/new products, and coordinating development and launch activities with the engineering teams.
Key qualifications and experience:
* Proven record of creating successful products based on a balance of user needs, business goals, and technical constraints.
* Experience with healthcare finance, and experience developing business cases.
* Strong understanding of financial data and analysis.
* Concrete experience managing various stakeholders through multiple lifecycles and differing priorities.
* Knowledge of AWS platform.
* Effective communicator with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to negotiate and resolve issues with diplomacy and persuasiveness.
* Ability to work within cross-functional teams.
* Ability to operate independently to navigate organizational complexities and to obtain resources needed to move initiatives forward.
* Ability to write executive level documents and make executive level presentations.
* Knowledge of Agile methodology, project and product management best practices
* Demonstrated excellent attention to detail including proven ability to manage multiple projects and priorities in parallel.
* Ability to learn new technology concepts quickly.
* Ability to think strategically and execute methodically.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is desired.
* Analytical and quantitative skills, ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases. Ability to clearly communicate these data insights to others through written and other forms of documentation.
* Experience with agile project management of large, cross functional, website initiatives.
* Ability to work within and lead cross-functional teams.
* Ability to effectively manage multiple, diverse and/or complex projects and deadlines.
* Strong sense of market priorities and ability to appropriately push back against group think that will negatively impact company position in market place or marketability of the portfolio.
* Experience working with a cross-functional team across design, marketing, and engineering team to meet aggressive goals.
* Demonstrated ability to dive deep in understanding the product, business, and market trends (including the competitive landscape.
Normally to be proficient in the competencies listed above:
The Technical Product Manager II would have a BA/BS in Business Administration or relevant field with 4-6 years experience in a product management position in consumer-facing Internet, ecommerce, or other specialized technical field, or equivalent combination of education and experience. MBA preferred.
At Cambia, we advocate for transforming the health care system. You aren t satisfied with the status quo and neither are we. We're looking for individuals who are as passionate as we are about transforming the way people experience health care. We offer a competitive salary and a generous benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug and tobacco-free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by law. A drug screen and background check is required.
Cambia s portfolio of companies spans health care information technology and software development; retail health care; health insurance plans that carry the Blue Cross and Blue Shield brands; pharmacy benefit management; life, disability, dental, vision and other lines of protection; alternative solutions to health care access; and free-standing health and wellness solutions.
We have nearly a century of experience in developing and providing health solutions to serve our members. We had our beginnings in the logging communities of the Pacific Northwest as innovators in helping workers afford health care. That pioneering spirit has kept us at the forefront as we build new avenues to improve access to and quality of health care for the future.