Technical Project Lead 8/27/2016
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Our client analyzes, designs, and implements Digital Health solutions for the US healthcare market. They are based in downtown San Francisco and primarily work with clients on the West Coast.
We are looking for a person with 5+ years of experience in developing software. If you are a programmer who writes code, uses software development tools and frameworks and is fully and completely capable of writing software, and if given the time, you could build what is in front of you on your own but still prefer working in a team - you could be the perfect fit.
Are you leading a team on a project Do you have energy, drive, and keen interest to accomplish agreed upon goals, and ability to drive the team to meet and exceed them
Most importantly, you are not just comfortable but astute and inquisitive in your interactions with the client. You can push across the table to for clarity in requirements, goal setting and commitments from the client side. Not confrontational but professional and with a mission to identify project risks, discuss them and recommend approaches to mitigate and eliminate those risks so that project never encounters them.
KEY QUALIFICATIONS - MUST HAVES
A. SoftwareEngineer (CS, EE, ME) with 5+ years of hands on experience in software development
B. Key contributor or coordinator in software development team for 3+ years working on analysis, design and request prioritization
C. At least 1 year of experience engaging with business owners and product managers working on requirements to estimate and manage timelines and risks
D. Near native English proficiency
Prior Experience and Qualifications
- Strong technical skills with hands-on design, coding, integration and deployment experience in enterprise applications.
- Working knowledge of design patterns, SOA and web services.
- Working knowledge of Java/JEE, Spring, Hibernate/JPA, JS/jQuery, and SQL.
- Working knowledge of version control tools like SVN and GIT.
- Working knowledge of IBM WebSphere Portal.
- Working knowledge with standard software development tools, including incident tracking, documentation, and testing systems.
- 3+ years of experience with leading a software development team.
- Demonstrable experience in the complete SDLC including requirement gathering, analysis of existing and future-state systems, design, testing and implementation.
- Demonstrable experience with agile or similar development practices (multiple projects)
3.Client and Communication
- 2+ years of experience with direct management of delivery of products and services to customers or clients.
- Candidates must be based in the San Francisco Bay Area or willing to relocate.
- Near native English proficiency
- Analytical/Problem Solver