Technical Project Manager 8/23/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Optomi, in partnership with a highly differentiated and growing South Eastern restaurant franchise, is seeking an IT Project Manager for their Charlotte, NC location. The IT Project Manager will be responsible for monitoring and providing direction on all activities including, but not limited to high complex and high risk strategic technology-based projects from initiation to delivery.
WHAT THE RIGHT PROFESSIONAL WILL ENJOY:
* Working for an established company and broadening their career opportunities from within.
* Great company culture with a very low employee turnover rate.
* Be a part of a collaborative environment and industry leading team.
* Work in a corporate culture with strong company values and goals!
* Minimum of 5+ years' experience in IT Project Management experience.
* Strong understanding of SDLC, PCI, and SOX processes and requirements.
* Vast experience in deploying/integrating cloud-based solutions.
* Experience working in Microsoft Windows Server and Microsoft SQL Server environments.
* Knowledge of Agile/Scrum/Waterfall Development methodologies.
* Demonstrated experience utilizing Project Management software and full knowledge experience using Microsoft Office Suite.
* Clarizen, Azure, and Cloud Suite experience is a plus!
* Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the seamless execution of technical projects.
* Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
* Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress, report and escalate to management as needed.
* Assist with creating, implementing, and maintaining completion of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) and other necessary processes are met to ensure PCI & SOX compliancy is maintained.
* Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant team members while ensuring technical feasibility and compliance.
* Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
* Remove any impediments that are obstructing the team from achieving its goals.
* Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
* Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
* Monitor and facilitate assistance with the deployment and rollout of hardware/software.