Technical Project Manager 9/8/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Technical Project Managers may also be assigned to platform development teams (iOS, Android, Mobile Browser, etc.) to support daily scrum/stand-up meetings, iteration planning & review meetings, coordinating handoffs between business analysts and developers, defect & issue tracking and resolution, and platform progress reporting.
* Act as the primary point of contact for mobile technology projects.
* Concurrently lead multiple mobile technology projects from concept to implementation, and through all phases of the software development lifecycle.
* Provide business teams input into project requirements, design and other critical project documentation.
* Build and maintain relationships with internal (business and technology team members) and external (i.e. Apple) customers.
* Responsible for exceptional verbal and written communication including:
* Executive level project communication
* Project risks and issues
* Project status
* Facilitate meetings to support the communication responsibility. Meetings will include project level as well as senior level team members.
* Triage technical issues and lead teams toward solving problems.
* Manage all aspects of mobile project budgets.
* Plan team capacity to accommodate mobile project demands.
* Coordinate project schedules.
* Create work estimates based on technology concepts and requirements documentation.
* Support project releases.
* 4years technology experience with a minimum of 2years of technical project management.
* Experience with leading projects through all phases of a software development lifecycle.
* Experience with Mobile technology.
* Agile project management experience, including use of agile project management tools (i.e. Wiki, Mingle, etc.) a plus.
* Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including experience with executive level communication.
* Ability to build strong internal and external client relationships.
* Ability to lead geographically distributed diverse project teams.
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office products, including Microsoft Project Server.
* Experience with Quality Center or other defect management software.
* Candidates must be self-motivated and confident in ambiguous circumstances.
* College degree or equivalent experience required