Technical Project Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are looking for TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGER for our client in COLUMBUS, OH
JOB TITLE: TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGER
JOB LOCATION: COLUMBUS, OH
JOB TYPE: CONTRACT - 12 MONTHS / CONTRACT TO HIRE / DIRECT HIRE
* MS Project (expert)
* MS Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint
* Requires thorough understanding of Security services related processes and technologies.
* Strong understanding of a client's business, technology and process needs.
* Will participate in leadership presentations to the customer.
* Expertise in planning and executing IT infrastructure & support projects
* Proficient in developing systems with ability to enhance IT infrastructure operational effectiveness
* Managing customer centric technical operations and ensuring customer satisfaction by achieving delivery & service quality norms
* Good Understanding of :
* IT security policy, procedure, design, and implementation.
* Identity access management
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
* Work with Business analysts and Engineers to prioritize targeted systems/accounts to be in scope
* Work with business units, operation, security administration to coordinate remediation
* Plan and perform QA/validation of completed analysis
* Communicate and report on the progress to stakeholders
* Organizing, planning, and executing work stream
* Track progress and support the execution of project
* Identify and track work stream issues or risks
* Prepare work stream dashboard and status updates
* Work with IT and business stakeholders to define target state processes and gather business requirements
* Document test plan with dates
* Provide technical subject matter expertise
* Review and publish work stream deliverables
* Schedule and facilitate stakeholder meetings
OTHER QUALIFICATIONS :
* Good communication skills
* Analytical/Decision Making Responsibilities
* Work against tightly targeted Service Level Agreements (SLAs) for initial response and update frequency
* Strong organizational skills
* Strong work ethic
* Able to make technical decisions in the project
* Audit and compliance knowledge
* Basic Knowledge on security models such as ITIL, ISO27001, BCP/DR and Cobit