Technical Project Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONBased in Irvine, CA we are actively looking to hire an experienced Project Manager to join our team. We are looking for someone with extensive Dynamics AX experience. This position will be solely responsible for running and managing a number of projects involved in systems upgrades, installations and integrations. Additionally, we are looking for someone with a strong technical background.
HERE IS A LITTLE MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
* Create project charter document, schedules, budgets, and objectives.
* Determine need for and impact of changes in scope of project and makes recommendation based on determinations. Gain concurrence, approval, and consensus from stakeholders regarding the various project aspects, adjusts accordingly.
* Identify appropriate resources and staffing requirements. Organize project team members to ensure communication and understanding of deadlines, assignments and objectives.
* Act as the point of contact with for project status and reporting.
* Manage costs, schedule and quality by overseeing project deliverables. Ensure schedule and budget are met. Identifies need for changes and revises within established guidelines/policies as appropriate.
* Perform ongoing review of project status; identifies project risks. Develops, recommends and implements risk mitigation solutions as approved and as appropriate.
* Interface with team members and stakeholders to anticipate and manage changes to projects such as but not limited to, technical requirements, business requirements and schedule.
* Manage project team expectations for agreed upon project performance by obtaining and providing project metrics. Recommends and implements changes or alternate paths based upon performance and metrics.
* Participates in LEAN events, also known as Kaizens. Takes notes and participates as needed.
* Provide overall management of team project leads, overseeing 3-4 mid-sized projects in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
* Develop and document project plans, budgets and schedules. Identify and document the roles, tasks, and responsibilities of the project team.
HERE IS THE BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
* Extensive Technical Project Management experience
* Dynamics AX experience is required
* Solid track-record managing complex technical projects
* Experience managing implementation, upgrades and system integration projects
* Financial systems experience is highly desired
* Manufacturing and/or Distribution experience is a plus
* LEAN Background and/or Six Sigma Certified is a plus
* Experience leading or participating in Kaizen Events is a plus
* Visio and other project management tools experience is a plus
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU:
* Excellent compensation
* Excellent benefits
* Work for an industry leader
So, if you have the background and experience listed above please call me or send me your resume today!