Technical Project Manager 9/3/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY _CLIENT IS LOOKING FOR A IDEAL IT PROJECT MANAGER WHO HAS FINISHED OR MANAGER DEVELOPMENT RELATED PROJECTS , SOMEONE WHO HAS MANAGED UI BASED PROJECTS HIGHLY PREFERRED_
- Experience of Handling Onshore - Offshore Projects/Team is must
- Must have worked in a leading Investment bank
- Should have worked with IT teams, worked with JIRAs etc
- Graduated from a good institution
- Excellent communication skills and should have an outgoing personality
* Applied experience in leading multi-disciplinary, high-performance work teams.
* Demonstrated ability to identify problems, mediate issues, develop solutions and implement a course of action.
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both oral and written) with a customer service orientation.
* Familiarity with automated project management software tools.
* Functional competencies include Budgeting, Change Management, Client Management, Methodology Approach and Business Life Cycle, Mission /Vision/Strategy, Project Planning and Organization, Risk Management.
* Demonstrated success at meeting project budget, timelines, and requirement targets and managing variances.
* Applied experience in leading multi-disciplinary, high-performance work teams. Demonstrated success at mentoring and developing project management skills in project managers.
* Skilled in the identification, assessment and contingency planning for risk factors.
* Exceptionally strong leadership skills.
* Demonstrated experience working with business sponsors and partners to identify and implement solutions.
* Proven ability to motivate teams to achieve defined deliverables and be able to work effectively with clients.