Technical Project Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONTITLE: Technical Project Manager
LOCATION: Philadelphia, PA
TYPE:Contract - 12 months
Partner's Consulting recruits for positions that allow our consultants to make a positive impact and opportunity for growth at exciting, high-level organizations. Our consultants enjoy flexibility, competitive pay, and the ability to be part of an awesome, award-winning company with a progressive work culture.
Our client is seeking a Technical Project Manager who will work with team members and customers to track projects, tickets and coordinate network and/or equipment outages. You will develop timelines, ensure progress-to-plan and track critical project achievements. You will partner with teams to make sure customer requests, such as project or ticket requests, are completed on schedule by reporting status updates and gathering information from both the teams and customers.
* Works with Business Partners to develop technical requirements and designs.
* Manages all assigned projects to completion, ensuring on-time delivery and maintenance of overall project ownership.
* Coordinates with team members to track and report on projects, products and ticket status.
* Develops, maintains, and manages detailed project plans, action item registers and major milestone timelines for all assigned projects.
* Plans and directs schedule.
* Identifies and manages critical path and risk areas, and creates risk response and mitigation plans.
* Maintains communication with Stakeholders. Provides status reports to Project Managers, Vendors, Stakeholders and resources.
* Uses formal processes and tools to manage resources, budgets, risks and changes.
* Partners with other PMs to track and manage inter-project.
* Facilitates project meetings and maintains meeting notes.
* Demonstrates consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
* Bachelor's Degree in a related area.
* 3 - 5 years of related experience required.
* Current technical knowledge of commonly-deployed cable delivery infrastructure.
* Excellent written, oral and presentation skills.
* Strong analytical skills for interpreting technical data.
Partner's Consulting is a reputable, Nationally Certified Women Owned Business Enterprise Information Technology Consulting and Recruiting firm based in the Philadelphia area. We have built personal relationships with our clients over the years, and work directly with hiring managers on all our open positions. Our core values are focused on the highest level of professional dedication to our client's requirements coupled with our desire to partner for joint success. If you have any questions or concerns about the posting above, please contact us