Technical Project Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONTechnical Project Manager
* Strong experience in planning, organizing and managing resources to successfully complete project goals and objectives.
* Project Management MS-Project, Architecture J2EE - Servlets, JSP, EJB, JMS, JDBC, JAAS, Application Servers Apache Tomcat, WebSphere
* Frameworks MVC, Struts, JSF, Hibernate, Spring, J2EE, PMP, CSM
* Exposure and knowledge on Agile (Scrum, XP, Lean) Methodology
* Good exposure of the technical document specification preparation using software/functional requirement specification document
* Designing, developing and maintaining JAVA / J2EE Enterprise applications.8-10 years
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Nityo Infotech is global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company headquartered in Pittsburgh PA, USA with a strong presence in Americas, APAC, India, EMEA, Canada, Australia, Japan and South Africa. At Nityo our key focus is to empower our customers with infrastructure and business solutions and services through state-of-the art technology and best-of-breed business processes. Nityo collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses by leveraging comprehensive business and technology solutions across diverse domains. Nityo leverages its extensive global offshore infrastructure and network of offices to provide holistic, multi-service delivery in key industry verticals like Telecom, Media, Technology, Manufacturing, Power and Healthcare.