Technical Project Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/16/2016
Group Health Cooperative
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY What does it mean to work at Group Health?
At Group Health, our mission is to enrich peoples lives by improving health. As a Group Health employee, your role is to deliver on that mission every day by living our valuesCustomer Focus, Accountability, Innovation, Excellence, and Integrity. You take initiative, set goals, and solve problems while collaborating with friends and colleagues. Together we make a meaningful impact on our community.
In return, Group Health is committed to providing you competitive pay, excellent benefits, and an opportunity to make a difference each day as we strive to reach our vision to be the preferred health care partner by excelling in quality, service, and affordability.
* Leads cross-functional teams composed of business users, IT staff, trainers, and informatics in system implementation project lifecycle for technical IT solutions.
* Responsible for all phases of IT projects including scope definition, work planning, executing, training planning, change management, and implementation.
* Acts as the key point of contact for project efforts. Provides workflow and IT technical principles (IT concepts, architecture, and vocabulary) expertise.
* Applies Lean principles and A3 thinking to problem solve, resolve process issues, and improve customer experience.
* Consults with business and IT leadership, management, and work unit teams.
* Analyzes and documents current and future state workflow processes and IT system configuration, and recommends strategies for optimal integration of IT systems and use. Performs system maintenance and enhancement build within scope of standard work.
Minimum Education Requirements
Bachelors Degree Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
Minimum Knowledge/Skills Requirements
Intermediate Ability to learn computer applications from a business and IT principles perspective to integrate into project planning. Ability to learn new skills quickly and apply them. Self-directed learner comfortable with constantly evolving environments. Excellent problem solving and analytical skills required. Skilled in project management methods and consultant techniques and approaches. Proficiency in use of MSProject, Excel, Visio, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
Advanced Ability to translate technical subject matter into concise, clear communication understood by non-technical leaders and users. Accomplished interpersonal oral and written communications skills. Demonstrated aptitude to plan and organize complex work for self and others, and direct and assist others to meet quality and timeline targets and budget.
Intermediate Working knowledge of management systems, business practices, and Lean quality improvement principles and methods preferred.
Advanced IT analytic and project management knowledge and proficiency.
Minimum Experience Requirements
3 years Experience in IT software configuration and support, with previous project management or software administration experience. Recent experience working with computer systems implementations. Recent experience in software configuration, software training, or software implementation support required.
2 years Experience managing medium size IT projects required.
3 years Implementation of large-scale IT systems preferred.
5 years Experience managing medium size IT projects preferred.
Minimum License/Certifications Requirements
At time of hire Project Management certification.
Group Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected status.
J2W code: 1T