Technical Project Manager with Security Experience
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Kennett Square, PA
JOB DESCRIPTIONProject Duration: 12months
* Must have experience with security projects (Access controls, security software, etc.)
* Must have a minimum of 5-8years of project management & project schedulingexperience
* Must be fluent with MS Office applications, particularly Excel, Word Must also be very capable with MS Project and Visio/process mapping too
* Clearly understands project methodology / development lifecycle (design, build, test, deploy)
* Problem Solver - ability to assess difficult situations, work through issues (i.e. design issues) and either solve independently or with the help of others
* Driver - ability to work independently with low to moderate level guidance
* Facilitation - ability to prepare for and lead discussions where needed
* Deliverable creation - ability to create and review project deliverables (requirements, business process designs, application designs, etc.)
* Well Organized - ability to multi-task (preferably with work plan and communication planning skills)
* Strong experience in meeting planning, coordination and facilitation
NTECH IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ALL OFFERS OF EMPLOYMENT ARE CONTINGENT UPON PRE-EMPLOYMENT DRUG AND BACKGROUND SCREENINGS. ONLY CANDIDATES WHO MEET ALL OF THE ABOVE CLIENT REQUIREMENTS WILL BE CONTACTED BY A RECRUITER.