Technical Quality Assurance Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2016
END DATE 10/28/2016
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONPost Date:
Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
FIVE CONTINENTS. ONE TEAM.
United by a passion for customer success.
We're digital marketing experts. We're social media gurus. We're focused on customer success. We're global travelers. We're quirky, fun-loving, hashtag-obsessed team players. We are Salesforce Marketing Cloud and glad to be a part of the Salesforce family!
ABOUT SALESFORCE MARKETING CLOUD
Salesforce Marketing Cloud is a leading global provider of cross-channel digital marketing solutions that empower organizations of all sizes to communicate with their customers through email, mobile, social media, Web and marketing automation. We're driven by a deep understanding of marketers' needs-because we're marketers too. No other digital marketing company invests in product innovation the way we do, giving our clients access to truly cutting-edge technology. Joining forces with salesforce.com , pioneers in cloud computing, we offer an even more superior experience to our customers and employees. By partnering state-of-the-art technology with the best and brightest employees in the industry, we foster a culture of constant innovation and growth.
ABOUT THE POSITION
The Technical Quality Assurance Specialist works within the Salesforce Marketing Cloud team to provide coordination and leadership of enterprise sponsored testing and quality assurance tasks, providing consultation and other support throughout the process of developing, and validating Digital Marketing solutions in collaboration with Service consultants. This role involves executing and leading standardized testing practices throughout the project lifecycle, supervision of offshore and junior QA testing resources, mentoring and enabling project stakeholders to ensure a testable and high quality approach is sustained throughout the delivery lifecycle.
In addition, the Technical Quality Assurance Specialist is responsible for sponsoring organizational best practices as well as continuously improving Marketing Cloud's validation approach for assigned platforms and products supported by Services consultants.
* Work with the customer and projects and program teams to understand scope, inputs, subscriber audience, program frequency, overall creative approach and subsequently develop an effective and practical testing strategy with the appropriate deliverables
* Oversee and functional and non-functional testing activities associated with the products /platforms under customization and delivery
* Facilitate peer reviews of projects and client facing deliverables and processes to ensure optimal quality is attained
* Collaborate with technical counterparts to design and implement data migration, email configuration, product customization and account verification procedures for wide-ranging projects
* Provisioning of Center of Excellence QA & Testing Practice by managing baseline objectives at the account level while ensuring compliance of mandatory procedures and policies
* BA/BS in Computer Science, or equivalent experience with demonstrated proficiency
* 5 - 7 years' with progressive experiences as test engineer lead or QA lead
* Ability to work effectively within a team in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
* Ability to organize and prioritize multiple projects and customer deadlines with minimal oversight
* Ability to decipher digital and non-digital assets and understand how components inter-relate
* Strong written and verbal communication and problem solving skills with an impeccable eye for detail
* Solid understanding of latest trends and best practices for quality assurance principles within the Digital Marketing industry
* Deep knowledge in Microsoft Office applications
* Experience working with ExactTarget Marketing Cloud or related email software including testing tools such as Litmus or Return Path a plus
* Knowledge of HTML or email coding
* Proven experience SQL scripting for data validation. (This person should be able to understand complex SQL queries and match the logic back to the business requirements, should be able to recommend more efficient ways of creating the queries and execute peer reviews)
* Experience utilizing Test Management Tools ( ALM, IBM Rational Products, Quality Center )
* Experience with test automation tools
Proven interactions to successfully collaborate with Project Managers in estimating testing effort, managing milestones, and project resources.
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World's Most Innovative Company according to Forbes, and one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For six years running. The growth, innovation, and Aloha spirit of Salesforce are driven by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering success for our customers while also finding time to give back through our 1/1/1 model, which leverages 1% of our time, equity, and product to improve communities around the world. Salesforce is a team sport, and we play to win. Join us today!
Salesforce.com is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com.