Technical Recruiter - ATS
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Adroit Resources Inc.
* Minimum of a Bachelor's degree with more than four year's related experience or equivalent on recruiting and general sourcing, full life cycle would be ideal.
* Need to have experience with applicant tracking systems (Taleo, etc.).
* An expert recruiting skill set to include hands-on knowledge of various sourcing channels and the ability to utilize the most effective channels to source and generate qualified candidates as successful identification and adoption of emerging channels.
* A demonstrated background of being a recruiting ambassador both physically in outreach to external organizations as well as electronically through social media venues.
* A Demonstrated Industry knowledge of the external business environment, market trends, competitors, labor market and general talent availability with examples of translating this to fact based recommendations to hiring teams, managers or internal stakeholders.
* Ability to learn and grasp quickly changing new and emerging technical and/or sales roadmaps that effect hiring and skill trends needed to supply the business with critical talent.
* Ability to advise, customize, and bring expertise to the candidate experience
* Ability to demonstrate agility and effectively cope with ambiguous scenarios, work in a self-directed environment, and grasp new concepts and come up to speed quickly in response to new assignments. Able to come up with "out of the box" solutions despite ambiguity and be able to highlight and cover gaps as driven by business needs.
* Possesses knowledge of talent mapping methodologies, functions and vendors. Has the ability to reach out into the external market to effectively identify, attract and interact with passive candidates. Able to create a comprehensive plan for establishing and nurturing talent pipelines in alignment with dynamic business needs. Partners with other functions business functions to ensure demonstration of a cohesive and comprehensive talent map.
* A demonstrated history of success in the development of a diverse slate of candidates though the hire process.
* Has established industry and professional peer connections to pulse and sense recruiting opportunity windows created by talent movements in the market.