This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
X Tech Staffing
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB TITLE: Technical Recruiter
COMPANY: XTech Staffing
LOCATION: Austin, TX
POSITION: Full Time
*Responsible for the full cycle recruiting in a fast paced manner.
*Manage recruitment efforts based on the requirements from clients.
*Interview, screen, assess, reference check and submit fully qualified candidates for the positions.
*Manage candidates throughout the hiring process, from initial identification through offer acceptance. Recruiting cycle includes sourcing, screening, interviewing, evaluating, and negotiating compensation.
*Follow standard, documented policies and procedures for all recruiting activity.
*Work in a collaborative team environment with otherrecruiting staff, sales, business development team and administrative professionals.
*Utilize Applicant Tracking System extensively and record all relevant candidate activity and documentation in the candidatedatabase.
*Perform in depth sourcing of passive candidates by using creative forms of online search (Talent Banks, social networking, LinkedIn, etc.) to meet the needs from clients.
*Able to work overtime when business needs require.
* Minimum 3-7years experience managing Full Cycle Recruiting, with at least 2years experiencerecruiting on tech positions.
* Staffing Firm experience is a requirement - recruiting in a solutions delivery based organization.
* Demonstrated ability of screening and qualifying candidates in a fast paced manner.
* Demonstrated ability of recruiting on a national, multi-location basis.
* Demonstrated ability of negotiation and closing skills.
* Demonstrated ability to learn quickly.
* Willingness to work collaboratively in a team environment.
* Effective reasoning skills.
* Ability to develop customer relationship management, consultative and negotiation skills.
* Proven organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to self-manage, prioritize initiatives and work well in a team environment with competing demands and tight deadlines.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy.
* Strong Internet research skills. Proficiency in MS office, including Word and Excel. Ability to grasp cutting edge technologies.
* BA/BS degreepreferred.