Technical Recruiter ( Financial Services )
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/6/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONYou will be responsible for sourcing, recruiting, and screening applicants for a variety of technical positions, including software engineers, system administrators, computer programmers, etc.
* Source, interview, and select applicants for technical positions.
* Speak with hiring managers to determine job duties.
* Write job descriptions.
* Match applicants to job openings.
* List job postings on job boards, social media, corporate career web sites, and other possible channels.
* Call applicants and perform phone screens.
* Have applicants come in for formal interviews
* Instruct applicants on the nature of the job and whom they will be speaking with during the interview.
* Facilitate meeting between hiring manager and applicant.
* Interview applicants.
Skills and Experience
* Minimum 5years professional recruiting experience.
* ATS experiencerequired. (JobDiva)
* Must be able to manage a large requirement volume in a fast paced environment
* Prioritization skills are required as well as the ability to be flexible should priorities change quickly
* Must be skilled in direct sourcing - LinkedIn, Internet searches, etc.
* Strong client management skills required.
* Previous experience with recruiter metrics such as time to fill, client satisfaction and sourcing mix highly preferred.
* Prior technical recruiting experiencerequired (software developers, QA, project managers, etc)