This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Amplify Professional Services
Los Angeles, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAmplify Professional Services, Inc. - Los Angeles, CA
Our firm, an established recruiting agency, seeks a success-driven Recruiter with background staffing for IT and other business units.
Our clients turn to us to source technical talent including CIOs, VPs, Directors, Project / Program Managers, SoftwareEngineers, Business Systems Analysts, Infrastructure, Web Developers and more. We place both Direct Hire and Contractor resources.
We are looking for an experienced Recruiter to hit the ground running.
* Identify, source, screen, interview and write up candidate submissions for corporate client job orders.
* Determine candidate qualifications by interviewing applicants, analyzing responses and comparing qualifications to job requirements
* Create and manage a positive candidate experience, including setting up and implementing feedback loops for all passive and active external candidates
* Develop and support recruiting processes and act as a resource on all points of the recruitment cycle
* Creatively source and develop a pool of qualified applicants through the use of traditional and non-traditional techniques including social media channels, cold-calling/direct sourcing, networking, internet searches, postings, etc
* Working with internal team to match qualified candidates to specific job order requirements.
* Manage on-line tools including job boards for filling requirements.
* Tele-market to set up appointments
* Meet with hiring managers and HR directors in LA and/or OC., as required.
* Attend networking events
* Set up interviews and coach candidates for success.
* Negotiate rates with candidates
* Develop and improve recruiting processes and procedures
* Experience in technical recruiting so that you understand how key areas including applications, infrastructure, web etc., fit into an IT department.
* Professional image
* Solid background in interfacing with people at all levels of an organization
* Strong sales/relationship building skills
* Superior prospecting and consultative selling skills
* Proven ability to make cold calls and establish appropriate contacts
* Ability to follow-up and follow-through
* Strong documentation skills
* Solid writing skills
* Solid communication skills
* Upbeat attitude
* Self-starter with strong earnings desire
* Experience in an IT or staffing agency
Work from home with full back office support. This is an Independent Contractor position. We see a three month ramp up time and then realistic earning potential of $100K+.
We welcome your application. All replies are held in strictest confidence.
Don't hesitate! We welcome your application! For immediate consideration, please send your resume as a word doc (preferred).
We are unable to work with H1 visas on this position.
Background check required at point of offer.