Technical Recruiter 8/31/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Title: Technical Recruiter
Pay rate: $37/hr
Location: Melbourne, FL
Duration: 12 months (with a possibility of extension)
Work Schedule: 9/80
Our client is a large American multinational company primarily providing avionics and information technology systems and services to governmental agencies and aircraft manufacturers.
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
APR has been engaged to identify hard working Technical Recruiter who will be providing full-life cycle non-technical, business type recruiting to Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems (NGAS) Sector.
* Provides full-life cycle recruiting
* Knowledge in all full-life cycle recruiting including, but not limited to sourcing, screening, qualifying, interviewing, comp analysis and formulating offers
* Experience with relationship management while guiding hiring managers and candidates through the selection process
* Position requires a demonstrated ability to recruit for a broad/deep range of technical and professional positions and handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
* The successful candidate must be able to maintain excellent customer service with hiring managers, candidates and maintain a partnership with HR Business Leaders
* Occasional travel may be required
The candidate will possess:
* Knowledge and extensive previous experience with server-based applicant tracking systems is required.
* Ability to function independently in a high-volume fast paced environment
* Demonstrated ability to command the attention and respect of leadership, ability to create and manage strategic alliances and drive the process
* A successful candidate must demonstrate solid judgment, the ability to quickly learn systems, processes and procedures
* Must be able to quickly assimilate technical information and operate with financial responsibility
* Should have a strong understanding of OFCCP process compliance
To qualify for this opportunity candidates must have:
* Bachelor Degree plus 6years of experience of full cycle recruiting.
Compensation and Benefits:
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc. - Benefits available shortly into this contract (30+ days - starting with the 1st of the month following 30 days of service).
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!