This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/30/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONTitle: Technical Recruiter
Location: Dallas, TX and Pittsburgh, PA
The Technical Recruiter is responsible for focusing on direct hire, contract and contract-to-hire placements within the Information Technology arena. This position has a virtually open territory to service across the US and is a full-desk recruiting position.
The ability to execute individual tasks while maintaining a positive and outgoing attitude, are critical components to this role.
This position demands strong attention to detail, excellent time management and organizational skills; as well as, excellent written and verbal communication skills.
The ability to work well within a team environment and collaborate on ideas is a requirement for a Technical Recruiter.
There are a few key components which make this role unique to that of a standard recruiting role.
This includes a true base salary, a strong commission plan and a virtually unlimited national territory. This role will also provide you with the ability to work in a mature, results-driven environment with the backing of a successful, 25+ year old IT staffing firm. This position will report to the Regional VP of Sales or Branch Director.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain full recruiting life cycle/end-to-end recruiting through the effective utilization of all candidate resources available to you.
- Recruit, interview, evaluate and conduct reference checks to determine qualifications of candidates.
- Evaluate, match and prepare qualified candidates that match client demand.
- Ensure client satisfaction by supplying clients and candidates excellent customer service and expected results.
- Proactively develop applicant database via active recruiting, obtaining referrals and re-activating candidates.
- Discuss and negotiate candidate compensation to meet client rate structures.
- Participate in industry trade associations and relevant networking events to build a strong local candidate pipeline.
- Leverage relationships for candidate referrals and job leads.
- Establish strong candidate relationships.
- Bachelors Degree.
- 1-3 years of Recruiting experience.
- Experience with an applicant tracking system (ATS) or other customer relationship management (CRM) tools.
- Past experience interfacing with clients/candidates via telephone or in person and experience with technical screening and rate and salary negotiations.
- Experience with both traditional and creative sourcing techniques.
- Must be able to work independently, with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work in a local Mastech office on a daily basis.
- Past experience as an IT Recruiter.
- Current active database of candidates.
- Client relationships which will lead search assignments.
If you or any one you know is interested in applying for this position, please connect with:
Recruiter Name: Donald Magliocchetti
Recruiter Phone: 412.490.6140
Equal Opportunity Employer