Technical Recruiter (1386)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
Applied Information Sciences, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY will:
* Work with hiring managers to identify resource needs, outline requirements and achieve success in recruiting objectives.
* Build relationships and provide support to various Practices through weekly status calls, reporting and seamless communication.
* Provide service with the utmost professionalism and integrity and facilitate honest communication with regard to all internal and external communities.
* Establish and maintain an aggressive candidate pipeline by developing networks around common skill sets.
* Utilize online recruiting sources such as major and niche job boards, professional networking sites, user groups and Meetups, blogs, social media, and direct sourcing to identify and recruit qualified candidates.
* Review applications and interview and screen applicants to assess their qualifications related to work history, education, training, job skills, and salary expectations and overall fit for the organization.
* Stay abreast of new technologies and processes that are impacting our industry, including utilizing social media and direct sourcing methodologies.
* Develop Activity Based Profiles to attract top talent.
* Maintain current knowledge of relevant recruiting procedures and practices in compliance with State and Federal laws and regulations
* Maintain Applicant Tracking System for reporting and documentation.
Profile of Success:
* The ability to think strategically, prioritize, solve problems and provide the highest level of customer support in a constantly changing environment.
* Bachelor's degree with 1 to 3 years of recruiting experience. Recruiting certifications are an added bonus.
* Demonstrated experience recruiting in a technical environment is strongly preferred.
* Utilization of advanced sourcing techniques to engage candidates and build a professional network.
* Experience working in a high volume recruiting environment, filling critical technical positions for technical business units with a focus on quality
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment and collaborate with a decentralized team.
* Excellent communication skills with an ability to quickly build rapport and influence
* In-depth experience with the MS Office suite and experience with Applicant Tracking Systems is required.
* Must be willing to work onsite in our corporate headquarters in Reston, Virginia as well as commute to various events throughout the DC and Baltimore metro areas.
As a services company, our people are what makes us who we are. We are technologists/consultants/problem solvers/builders - all of it wrapped up in one. Customers, partners, former and current employees alike, highlight the caliber of those working at AIS. We hire smart people, but lots of companies say that. Beyond being smart, we attract individuals that are inquisitive and self-motivated to learn new technologies and figure things out. We like to say the best way to learn about something is by building stuff.
Our culture is one of continuous self-improvement and this comes by way of knowledgeable colleagues, a focus on innovation and the right level of resources to learn and share. This extends to our clients, partners and local technical communities. We actively engage with these groups to contribute, foster advancement and build on our expertise. We determine, as a company, our future investments in technology so we can build and try new things.
Interested in applying?
If this sounds like an interesting environment, then we invite you to apply. At AIS, the Recruiting team is dedicated to optimizing your candidate experience. This is a great place to work for folks that are self-directed. We are entrepreneurial and are looking for consultants with the drive and perseverance to make something out of an opportunity.
What can AIS offer you?
Medical, vision, and dental for the employee; paid overtime; training; certification bonuses; state of the art development tools; 401k match; ESOP; tuition reimbursement; company events and a really fun holiday party are all a part of why you should come work here. One last thing, we have really great technical minds to learn from, and let's face it, there's always something new to learn.
Applied Information Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis covered by law. Employment decisions are based solely on qualifications, merit and business need..