Technical S upport Analsyt
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 3/22/2017
Specified Qualifications and Experience
-Strong Customer Service, Documentation, and Communication Skills, Strong knowledge of mobile devices including Android, iOS, tablet, etc.,
-Ability to work cohesively, effectively and collaboratively with members from all levels within the organization
Preferred Skills and Certifications
-Bachelor's Degree in related disciplines desired or equivalent work experience
We seek a Technical Support Analyst to join our growing team. The Technical Support Analyst provides technical assistance to end users by answering questions or troubleshooting issues. Documents interactions with end users and recommends improvements. Responsible for evaluating operational efficiency of different guidelines and instructions to perform daily job functions. Works under immediate supervision and usually reports to a project leader or manager. May require 0-3 years of relevant experience.
The Analyst must be proficient with LogistiCare's custom software systems and be able to offer knowledgeable and detailed support of the tools. In this role the Analyst will monitor and maintain the trouble ticket system and work with users to answer technical questions, diagnose reported problems, recommend possible solutions, and escalate severe issues to engineers. This requires the Analyst to comprehend complex technical topics and specialized systems, and be able to communicate problems and resolutions to both technical and non-technical staff.
The Analyst must work well with others, be responsive to requester needs, and provide excellent customer service. In offering support of LogistiCare's systems the Analyst will interact professionally with customers and co-workers at all levels. This requires the Analyst to be highly organized with a strong attention to detail and be able to multitask effectively.
- Provide Tier II support via phone, e-mail, and remote assistance
- Recommend possible solutions, follow issues through to resolution, and escalate problems when no resolution can be found
- Monitor and maintain the help desk queue to respond to enterprise software system service requests and ensure problems are handled expeditiously. Document all service related work including the recommended resolutions
- Maintain technical competence in LogistiCare's enterprise applications
- Generate status reports to IT managers
- Communicate complex technical procedures effectively; make system concepts clear and understandable to both technical and business staff
- Multitask, prioritize, and organize all assigned tasks
* Commitment to providing exceptional customer service
* Strong analysis and problem solving skills to resolve complex issues that span multiple business processes
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools
* Ability to work effectively with employees and customers at all levels with minimal supervision
* Comfortable working as part of a team or working independently
* Extensive end-user experience with LogistiCare's custom tool set
* Associate's degree in an information technology discipline or equivalent experience
* Experience with help desk software
LogistiCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer