Technical Sales Representative - Systech
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 12/14/2016
The Technical Sales Representative oversees the sales function for the assigned business unit, including analytics, presenting, client relationship management, business and revenue generation. This role includes a large territory. Incumbent sometimes has responsibility for sales in more than one product line.
* Demonstrates a commitment to communicating, improving and adhering to safety policies in all work environments and areas.
* Responsible for client interface and presentations as well as management of all current and new projects
* Responsible for key account management and business development
* Responsible for client retention and identification of new revenue streams
* Optimize revenues by understanding options available to customers, existing prices, transportation costs, and capacity availability in order to establish effective pricing within established guidelines
* Build upon client relationships and ensure a smooth creation, execution, assessment, and ongoing enhancement of customer's needs
* Maintain market information related to competition, future opportunities and market trends in business unit
* Manage hazardous waste liquid into facilities outside of Systech/Geocycle network
* Provide operational guidance and issue resolution for client business
* Establish annual budgets for marketing and sales expenses and enforce budgetary controls
* Develop commercial contractual concepts with key accounts to secure volume and price for the Systech/Geocycle network
* Prepare monthly/quarterly reporting information showing results to-date; forecast/reforecast to year-end comparing with prior year-end and budget
* Represent company in industry organizations
* Interaction with credit and billing to ensure smooth invoicing and appropriate DSO
* Provide assistance to Credit Manager and work with that team to ensure collections targets are met
* Work to protect the company s receivables on all contracts to limit bad debt exposure
* Identify and manage new business opportunities outside of existing businesses (e.g. waste oil, wastewater, etc)
* Other duties as assigned.
RELATIONSHIPS WITH OTHER JOBS
Main point of contact for Customers. Interacts with Plant Management teams for LafargeHolcim, Systech and Geocycle.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
Required Education: Bachelor's/Undergraduate Degree
Additional Education Preferred: Bachelor's/Undergraduate Degree
Field of Study Preferred: Business, Sales, Marketing
Required Work Experience: 10-15 years
Travel Requirements: greater than 60%
Licenses Preferred: Valid driver s licence
Required Computer and Software Skills: Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
* In-depth knowledge and experience of customer relationship marketing and alliance partnerships
* Demonstrated ability to identify new business in alignment with company strategy
* Solid project management skills to gather and analyze customer insight research, develop and design marketing strategies and implement campaigns
* Deep product knowledge, specifications and applications
* Solid understanding of industry logistics and technologies
* Strong sales team management and coaching skills to develop sales team competencies
* Structured approach to sales activity management and accountability
* Proven leadership skills combined with strong communications and interpersonal skills
* Practical understanding of RCRA and other applicable regulations
Lafarge North America Inc., Holcim (US) Inc., and Aggregate Industries Management, Inc. are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability. We embrace diversity in our people, products and ideas. We sincerely appreciate all applications, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
AMERICA\'S JOB EXCHANGE SOURCE CODES :
AJETR+00, AJETR+01, AJETR+02 ,AJETR+03, AJETR+04, AJETR+05, AJETR+06, AJETR+07, AJETR+08
STATE SPECIFIC SOURCE CODE: