Technical Service Representative
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Organize and prioritize all Tech Services duties associated with Dallas Training Center
* Prepare for all training events in TX
* Job responsibility includes 5 % customer training, 25% field inspections, 25% managing technical phone line
* Receive and manage technical telephone inquires from customers: Architects, contractors and homeowners for North America
* Develop product and industry knowledge to assist customers
* Technical writing - letters and s
* Complaint resolution in conjunction with the Technical Service Manager
* Manage selection and purchase of all training related tools and products.
* Developing training programs and educational courses
* Assist local Sales Reps with Key customers
* More than 5 anticipated out of territory travels annually
* Provide product training and support to our Customers; both internal and external across North America. This includes determining what training, materials and resources are needed for TS roles. Customer support must be technically sound and sufficient to assist their needs.
* Hands on experience in flooring installation trade
* Past training, teaching or public speaking experience
* Excellent communicator -- phone and people skills
* Technical writing and computer skills
* Minimum HS Diploma and post HS technical school training strongly preferred
* s to Technical Service Manager - Consumer & Construction Business Unit