Technical Service Specialist - Cocoa & Chocolate Products - Mid-Atlantic - 993236
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONTECHNICAL SERVICE SPECIALIST - COCOA & CHOCOLATE PRODUCTS - MID-ATLANTIC - 993236
Our client helps the food industry and beverage manufacturers drive growth through new product innovation, increasing supply chain efficiency, optimizing product formulation and managing commodity price risk. More than a food ingredients supplier, our client provides solutions for customer success.
The Technical Service Specialist in Cocoa & Chocolate is accountable for understanding strategy, assessing needs, and proactively providing solutions for our core customers with significant business impact to our company. This includes moderately strategic customers with substantial growth opportunity. This involves regular site visits with the customer.
The Technical Service Professional provides technical support and guidance on application, adaptation or enhancement of cocoa Clasen, Godiva, Campbell Soup, Blommer, Barry-Callebaut, etc. in their background.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
* Minimum Bachelor's degree in Food Science or related field
* 5+ years' experience in R&D/Application or technical service function
* Ability to travel approximately 50%
* Proficient with Microsoft Office
* Strong customer orientation
* Proven relationship-building skills
* Strong listening and communication skills
* Strong influencing skills
* Ability to manage multiple priorities
* Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
* Demonstrated strong problem-solving and analytical skills
* Demonstrated ability to successfully manage conflict
* M.S. in Food Science or related field
* 5+ years' experience in confectionery industry
* 5+ years' experience working with cocoa products and/or key cocoa customers
BASE SALARY: $80,000.00 - $105,000.00 (DOE)
BONUS: Yes (5% - 10%)
LOCATION: Home Office based anywhere in Mid-Atlantic
Cube Management is a global recruiting and consulting firm that helps companies accelerate their sales, by providing the top-level talent they need to grow their business. Cube Management is a leading recruiting and consulting partner to emerging growth, mid-market and global companies in the technology, manufacturing, healthcare, consumer package goods and business service sectors. We work across the spectrum of Operations, Sales, Marketing, Safety, Engineering, Accounting and Business Development, providing holistic solutions that drive revenue and profit success. Cube Management combines Strategy, Process and People, to produce great results.