Technical Services Manager 8/10/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY We are seeking an experienced IT manager with extensive hands-on experience and documented success in multi discipline environments. The primary responsibilities will be to manage a team of systems engineers/administrators and to be the technical reference and subject matter expert in a diverse set of IT disciplines that support End User services. This include Active Directory, SCCM, Anti-Virus, E-mail, Patch Management, Citrix, General Automation, VDIs, PC imaging solutions and Print/File Services. The successful candidate will work with internal and external teams to ensure a reliable, stable environment while adhering to industry and company established best practices.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Manage a multi-location team of administrators and engineers (10+ people - internal and external); provide guidance and support to team members through employee reviews, mentoring, coaching and training.
Lead the team providing the following end user services:
* Software Packaging and Distribution
* SCCM Service Administration
* Anti-Virus Console Administration
* Printer Server Administration for Bank and Factories
* 2nd Level Support for Printer Incidents
* Citrix Administration
* Responsibility for branches infrastructure (including self-service devices)
* 2nd Level Support for Citrix Services
* 2nd Level for Fax and Mail Services
* Administration of Active Directory (delegated from PRBES) for entities
* Management of the Procurement Catalogue for End User Devices
* Manage Windows and 3rd Party Security Patches for Computer
* Budget management and planning.
* Vendor management (contracts, SLAs, issues)
* Interaction with various teams in projects, escalations and troubleshooting efforts.
* Collaborate with softwaredevelopers and integrators
* Follow corporate standards and best practices.
* Ensure compliance with IT Security/Risk rules and policies.
* Effectively interface with local and remote team members.
* Generate and present regular KPI and service reports.
* Oversees EUT Technical Services projects end to end
* Regular review of metrics and process for continuous improvement.
* 10+ years technical experience.
* 5+ management experience
ITIL, Lean and Cobit ceritifications
MCSE certification desired
Strong Active Directory Skills
Strong networking background
Experience with Scripting Languages such as vbscript and Powershell
* Hands-on experience with the following:
* Active Directory (2003 and above)
* Large andor Multi-National Environments
* Physical and Virtual Windows Servers
* Server and Network/LAN troubleshooting skills
* Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003 and newer, Window 7 and newer
* Knowledge of Windows Servers, Workstations, MS Exchange, VMware, Citrix, McAfee
* Specialization in computer imaging
* BSdegree in the technology area or equivalent work experience.