Technical Services/Warranty Representative
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 12/15/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONArea of Accountability:
Support warranty, training, and service programs to enhance our products in the field.
1. Maintain a data base warranty program to track, update, and gather detailed information regarding accuracy for our product performance, with special emphasis on the Hendrickson Trailer product line. Prepare reports to track product performance.
2. Identify and maintain a training program and procure mockups needed to support Hendrickson Trailer products and warranty training.
3. Ensure customer service, marketing, field sales and customers are trained on latest product offerings. Build customer relations and ongoing service to customers.
4. Travel and investigate claims as needed to diagnose and resolve field service problems by providing product support via departments to incorporate corrections into production.
5. Identify and assist with review of technical support literature, service bulletins and parts lists to support the Hendrickson Trailer product line.
6. Coordination of communications among various departments such as Engineering, Production and Sales.
7. Support warranty coverage by processing claims and providing telephone and email coverage.
8. Assist and support the product development process.