Technical Solutions Architect
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Staffing & Recruiting Company
JOB DESCRIPTION_BUILT ON 30 YEARS OF EXPERTISE, RANDSTAD PROFESSIONALS PROVIDES SPECIALIZED RECRUITING SERVICES TO A DIVERSE PORTFOLIO OF CLIENTS RANGING FROM FORTUNE 500 COMPANIES TO SMALL AND MID-SIZED BUSINESSES SPANNING MULTIPLE INDUSTRIES._
Our Direct Hire Technology Practice is currently searching for a Technical Solutions Architect to join a company in the Baltimore, MD area. This is a FTE career opportunity.
This Technical Solutions Architect with a strong background in the Kronos Workforce Central suite of products will join a fast paced team as they begin an aggressive program to change the landscape of labor management processes within the company.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Candidates should understand and have a proven track record with:
* Minimum 5 10years Kronos WFC experience (Experience with v8 Desirable)
* Requires 10years of experience in supporting both proprietary and commercially licensed systems in an
* IT environment. Additional education may substitute for experience
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
* Solid functional and technical understanding of Kronos WFC 6.X+ or higher including; WTK, WIM, WDM, Attendance and Leave (WAM), Accruals, Advanced Scheduling (WFS) all required
* Experience with Kronos Mobile and OptiLink is preferred but not required
* Familiarity with the Kronos database structures and entity relationships
* Experience working with 3rd party vendors
* Excellent documentation skills
* Excellent analytical and technical skills
* Ability to translate business needs into solution design
* Experience with Source Control and Change Management processes
At this time, our client is only able to consider candidates that are eligible to work for any employer in the United States without sponsorship.