Technical Solutions Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 11/18/2016
Tinton Falls, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY RESPONSIBILITIES:
US Citizenship and the ability to maintain a DoD security clearance required.
Responsible for supporting operational program managers, teammates and customers in identifying and developing technical solutions utilizing our extensive offerings of GWAC/IDIQ contract vehicles. Responsible for managing technical capture activities; typically including the technical approach, management approach, personnel/staffing approach, past performance, corporate experience, and resumes. Interfaces with technical SMEs to help respond to and ensure technical proposal requirements are met. Executes win strategies and solutions by developing a compliant, responsive, competitive and distinctive technical proposals. Identifies and obtains authors for sections leads and subsection areas. Leads and authors sections of proposals as needed. Ensures compliance with USG specifications/requirements and the coordination of all capture activities, schedule, and technical proposal delivery. Refines win strategies into discriminators and section themes. Strategic planning with operational program managers for task order recompete solicitations.
* Active US Secret security clearance required.
* Master of Business Administration required.
* 10+ years of experience with DoD/IDIQ Task Order experience.
* Technical/management proposal experience.
* Six Sigma Green Belt certification required.
* TO management experience a plus.
* IDIQ/GWAC experience including or similar to R23G, SSES, GSA-PES, MOBIS, IT Sch-70, Alliant, RS3, GTACS, ENCORE.
AASKI provides an excellent package of comprehensive benefits for full-time employees beginning the first day of employment.
* Medical, Dental and Vision insurance.
* 10 Paid Holidays; 3 weeks Paid Time Off.
* 401k Retirement Plan with employer match.
* Life Insurance and AD&D; Voluntary Supplemental Life Insurance and AD&D.
* Long and Short Term Disability.
* Flexible Spending Account.
* Discounted Legal Service, Income Protection, Discounted Home & Auto.
Experience working in a CMMI Level 3 project/business environment a plus for all open positions. US Citizenship and the ability to obtain and maintain a Security clearance required. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. Solicitations/Advertisements for Employees shall state that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their veteran status or on the basis of disability. All employees of the Company are employed At Will. This means that either the employee or the Company is free to end the employment relationship at any time, for any reason, with or without cause and with or without notice.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
Solicitations/Advertisements for Employees shall state that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their veteran status or on the basis of disability.