Technical Specialist I, Facility
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/15/2016
Winter Park, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Technical Specialist is responsible for supporting unit presentation, maintenance, and safety standards. This position performs basic tasks of their job classification and performs miscellaneous support activities of housekeeping.JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Performs maintenance tasks as required by supervisor, including replacing light bulbs as needed, performing minor plubming
repairs and maintaining drainage system, replacing or repairing broken tiles and carpeting, and performing minor interior and
exterior building repairs
* Assists with housekeeping as needed (i.e., emergency assistance for spills, trash, restroom cleanup), loads cardboard daily, and
cleans and sweeps compactor area
* Cleans merchandise handling equipment daily, and monitors unused equipment at charging station
* Checks batteries daily or weekly
* Updates maintenance records daily
* Performs other duties as assigned
* Ability to work productively and effectively when faced with stressful situations
* Ability to work with minimal supervision
* Ability to apply appropriate safety procedures and equipment to protect company and customer assets, including personal
protective equipment (i.e., back belt, safety glasses)
* Ability to work in non-air conditioned environment where applicable
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment
* Ability to work variable and flexible hours, including overtime
* Ability to be open to change, and to effectively implement change quickly
* Ability to work well with others in a team setting to deliver high performance results
* Detail oriented, with organizational skills
* Ability to constantly lift, carry, push, or pull up to 10 lbs.; frequently up to 50 lbs.; and occasionally up to, and over 100 lbs.
* Ability to constantly reach outward, handle and finger objects, stand, and walk; frequently bend, squat, kneel, twist, turn, and sit;
and occasionally crawl, reach above shoulder, and type using a keyboard
* High school diploma or equivalent (General Education Degree)
* One (1) year warehouse experience
* 18 years of age or olderEqual Opportunity Employer / Disability / Vet.