This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/12/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB SUMMARY:
Responsibilities include training and installing dental scanners, software, and milling machines. Employee will be required to travel to customer labs to install equipment and train staff on proper procedures. The employee will also be responsible for on-site troubleshooting of software for mills and scanners, and to provide technical support via phone when no on-site, as well as answer technical inquiries from the team, as they arise. Support cross-training on digital materials, teaching courses in labs, education centers, and at trade shows, as required.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
In addition to the essential duties and responsibilities listed above, all positions are also responsible for:
* Provide level 1 and 2 technical support, and coordinates with suppliers on resolutions of all level 3 technical support inquiries.
* Responsible for handling technical calls on milling units, software related to the mills, scanner support and troubleshooting software glitches.
* Maintains level of support for current customers through training of software updates.
* Traveling to customer sites to set-up, install, and train on mills and software.
* Help to resolve software and hardware questions for customers quickly and efficiently.
* Gather the required information necessary to best handle customer software and technical inquiries.
* Properly manage customer expectations regarding estimated response times for issue resolution.
* Extensively research and document customer software and hardware issues.
* Partner with management and other team members on various projects, when needed and as assigned.
* Setting-up and configuring desktop PCs.
* Meeting company standard pertaining to quality of work performed on an ongoing basis, performing all work-related tasks in a manner that is in compliance with all Company policies and procedures, including the World Wide Business Standards.
* Adhere to Company policies, procedures, and directives regarding standards of workplace behavior in completing job duties and assignments.
* Travel (potentially extensive) will be required for equipment installations and training.
* Must have advanced knowledge of internet connectivity and networking, and be able to adequately diagnose and troubleshoot technical and hardware PC issues.
* Must have at least 5 years of experience in the Technical Support field, or equivalent.
* Must have at least 3 years of experience in the Dental Industry, or equivalent.
* Previous experience with CAD/CAM is preferred.
* Must have a passion for being a part of a diverse and hardworking team.
* Must have the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, ever evolving environment.
* Must have an excellent ability to learn and articulate software related problems and technical concepts to customers and other team members.
* Must have a drive to go above-and-beyond, and provide unmatched customer service.
* Must have strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
* Must be able to empathize with customers and convey confidence in support given.
* Should have a Bachelors degree.
Henry Schein, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability that can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status