Technical Specialist 8/16/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY COMPANY DESCRIPTION:
We are the artisans of ERP software, the scientists, the dreamers and the risk-takers. Always seeking the simplest truth, complexity is no match for us. We are the oddballs, disenchanted by the traditional software model, willing to put it all on the line for what we believe is the right path - even if it is not the traditional path. We are the producers of an ERP software like no other, built specifically for process manufacturers looking for a better solution to run their business. An alternative for everyone who has lived the nightmare of failed ERP implementations, broken promises, and clunky software.
Fellow adventure seekers: Embrace your desire to be different and join us in our quest for simplicity. Because as crazy as it might sound, we have a deep and abiding passion for taking the complexity our clients face every day when running their business and breaking it down to the simplest possible solution.
* Gain experience trouble shooting in one of the most technically advanced, all-inclusive ERP platforms without being compartmentalized.
* Collaborate with other departments to optimize the customer experience by following the Kaizen philosophy.
* Maintain and develop new business processes for a variety of customers across the manufacturing industry
* Grow happy customers by delivering on Deacom's promise of world class support.
* A degree in whatever.
* Familiarity with either ERP, Manufacturing, or Accounting.
* Experience working in IT
* Experience in SQL or relational databases.
* Experience working in customer service.
* Superb communication, organization, and deductive reasoning skills
This position is located in the Philadelphia area. Deacom, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
NO SMOKING POLICY
Deacom has a strict NO SMOKING policy. Employees may not smoke at any time during the standard workday. This means that smoking during theworkday, including lunch breaks, is prohibited.