Technical Support Analyst I - (Horsham, PA or Irvine, CA)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 11/16/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY QSI/NextGen Healthcare has a legacy of building software that improves patient care and reduces healthcare costs. Now, we re bringing the best of the cloud, social media and mobile to healthcare. Come build the future with us! Please visit our website at: www.nextgen.com .
Technical Support Analyst I (Horsham, PA or Irvine, CA)
Technical Support Analysts are responsible for efficient, accurate and friendly delivery of support services to NextGen Healthcare Clients. This is the ideal job for someone wishing to enter into the dynamic field of Healthcare IT - or for the medical practice individual who would like to work in the Healthcare IT field. Position is in Horsham, PA or Irvine, CA for shifts 8:30am - 5:30pm or 11:30 am to 8:30 pm. The CSA's are required to be a part of an on-call rotation and carry an On Call phone for approx. 1 week every 2-3 months.
* Utilize sound judgment, critical thinking and technical savvy to analyze and resolve complex technical issues with Client databases, software applications and technical configurations.
* Occasionally provide Clients with recommendations regarding the use of their hardware and software platforms.
* Respond to all support issues in less than 2 hours by telephone andor email.
* Ensure timely incident follow with all Clients.
* Resolve and close all tickets with Client's approval.
* Resolve and close all tickets with Client's approval.- Properly manage and document all work performed as part of ticket queue management.
* Be able to work independently and as well as in a team environment.
* Quickly assess whether a particular issue indicates that the Client needs further training and ensure the issue is transferred to the appropriate team for follow up.
* Be able to develop and execute short term actions to resolve complex Client issues.
* Provide emergency On Call support during non-business hours.
* Professionally represent NextGen in all Client interactions.
* Prior experience working as a Client Support Analyst in a busy technology call center or related experience
* Minimum of High School Degree
* Excellent English language oral and written communication skills.
* Ability to balance multiple and shifting priorities.
* Significant experience troubleshooting proprietary software.
* Must possess strong analytical skills.
* Must be Client service oriented.
* Possess strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
* Experience with SQL Server Management Studio and Queries
* Experience with Software troubleshooting or HealthCare Software
* Experience installing, configuring VMware, Firewalls, Citrix products and Server Software, Hardware and Operating Systems
* Broad technology background, which may include: SQL administration or T-SQL development, Active Directory, performance tuning, virtualization, novice scripting or programming experience, hardware maintenance, proprietary software troubleshooting, and data analysis, among others.
* Technical Certifications i.e. Citrix, VMware, Microsoft
* BS in Computer Science, Health Management Information Systems, or other HC related degrees
* Previous knowledge of the NextGen Healthcare Application Suite
QSI/NextGen believes in strength through diversity. We are an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer supporting Diversity, Disabled, and Protected Veterans. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Because QSI/NextGen believes in providing a safe work environment, we conduct background checks as part of our hiring processes.