Technical Support Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are looking for a Technical Support Analyst to join our Global Technology Group (GTG) which is the internal support department for technology at Dynatrace. This is an exciting role within a fast paced hi-tech organization with constant change as Dynatrace continues to take over the digital performance industry.
The objective of this role is to provide local and remote technical services to Dynatrace employees worldwide within an ITIL framework. You will be responsible for the initial triage of tickets, resolution, qualification and escalation of Incidents and Service Requests to Business Systems and Infrastructure specialists where necessary. However this is not a traditional multi-tier support operation, you will be expected to learn and gain capabilities to support all our digital technologies. You will also be responsible for resolving client technology issues as well as executing local/regional projects as part of global programs such as the deployment of new client hardware and software technologies. The ability to work within a global team is imperative so experience of working internationally is desirable, and you must have a desire to work within and contribute to global procedures and practices. Being self-motivated and results oriented is imperative due to remote management however there will be local teaming.
* Ensure that computers and servers are maintained from hardware, software, security and administrative and security perspectives, both locally and remotely
* Install and maintain personal computer (PC) hardware, operating systems and applications
* Install and maintain standalone and networked printers, and other peripherals and components
* Install and maintain Windows servers hardware, software, OS, administrative duties, and applications in standalone, cloud and virtual environments
* Troubleshoot problems and conflicts of Windows operating systems and supported software, with local staff but also with staff based remotely including in other countries
* Troubleshoot cloud application issues to resolution where possible and eliminating client and connectivity issues prior to escalating to the Business Systems group
* Troubleshoot network and service issues to resolution where possible and eliminate client and connectivity issues prior to escalating to the Infrastructure group.
* Continuous learning of technologies supported is a necessity, this is not only a client support role
* Team with local and/or remote global team members across Infrastructure, Business Systems, and Human Resources groups to assist and ensure new hire, staff termination, job change and other processes run effectively
* Maintain asset inventory of all technology assets, supporting hardware refresh, maintenance and software license compliance processes
* Excellent inter-personal skills with strong customer-service orientation
* Excellent communications skills, written, in person and remotely on the phone
* Interest in developing capabilities in business processes as well as technologies
* Advanced experience in a PC environment
* Experience supporting Windows and VMware server environments
* Experience in a network/telecom-supported environment
* Experience with build or imaging solutions (pref. SCCM)
* Experience of Active Directory e.g. creating user accounts
* Office 365 skills a necessity
* Some experience of SharePoint and a desire to learn more
* Strong technical aptitude and the ability to learn new skills quickly as well as research for solutions independently
* Reliable and punctual; dependable and able to work with minimal supervision
* Willingness to work a flexible schedule with occasional overtime
* Ability to respond 24x7 to all critical service tickets if required, not as a routine pattern
* Ability to work within standard operating procedures and contribute to the development of these procedures
* Ability to work within Corporate policies, raising exceptional issues and addressing business needs pro-actively
* Five or more years' experience in a PC/Network support function
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
* Microsoft Certified
* Experience with Mcafee Endpoint Encryption recovery
* Some experience with on-premise or cloud phone system
* Scripting skills a plus (e.g. powershell)
* Service and task completion oriented, preferably with some project experience