Technical Support Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 11/5/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
R5019 Technical Support Engineer (Open)
Job Posting Title:
Technical Support Engineer
- Provides technical assistance on Citrix products to customers of small to medium size, scope, and/or political complexity - via phone, email and/or remote access.
- Performs problem analysis and isolates problems of minimal to moderate complexity, with general instruction and oversight from team leads and/or management.
- Achieves and maintains targeted call statistics such as number of calls answered, number of cases closed or issues resolved, along with other established goals.
- Publishes articles on relatively straightforward technical support issues in Citrix's online knowledgebase
- Documents cases, recommendations, and resolutions clearly in the CRM system
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Develops a deep technical understanding in a core Citrix product line
- Availability to work on both Saturday and Sunday during normal hours. This shift will begin working these days, with potential to move into normalized hours/days.
- Obtains basic Citrix certification within 3 months of service.
- Possesses good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong understanding of server administration and networking protocols (such as TCP/IP)
- An excellent customer service attitude and the ability to interact with customers in a professional manner are required.
- Must possess a Bachelor of Science in Computer Information Systems or equivalent experience.
- Must have at least one year of experience in a technical customer support environment or field experience.
- The individual must have at least some experience with Citrix products and technologies in an Enterprise environment.
- Must possess a familiarity and basic understanding of the Citrix Systems product line and a working knowledge of IBM PC compatible technology
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we’re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You’ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.